1. Jirong integrated granary temperature control machine
Jirong integrated granary temperature controller integrates compression and condensation, evaporative refrigeration, air supply, filtration, control and other functions. The air duct sends cold air to the space above the grain pile in the silo to adjust the temperature to ensure the need for grain storage. The appropriate temperature ensures high-quality storage of grain.
Jirong integrated granary temperature controller has the following characteristics:
1. Anti-corrosion design Use all-aluminum evaporator to prevent phosphine gas corrosion; water pan is made of 304 stainless steel plate; motor IP55. Good sealing performance.
2. Anti-dust design Use aluminum flat sheet, large spacing, not easy to block, easy to clean; the return air inlet is equipped with a cleanable G3 plate or nylon mesh filter.
3. Anti-grain water loss design The refrigeration system is equipped with an evaporation pressure regulating valve to adjust the evaporation temperature, avoid condensation on the surface of the grain during air conditioning operation, and reduce the loss of grain moisture.
4. High static pressure and large air volume design High static pressure and large air volume can meet the air supply requirements of large spaces in the warehouse and ensure the uniformity of temperature in the warehouse.
5. Outdoor structure design: Built-in steel frame structure, panel made of polyurethane foam board, good heat insulation performance, anti-cold bridge and non-condensation; the electric control and the whole chassis are designed as rainproof.
Jirong integrated granary temperature control machine is divided into vertical LF-ZT type and horizontal LF-ZWT type according to the structure, vertical cooling capacity range: 15-22kW; horizontal cooling capacity range: 15～44kw.